Sesame Turmeric Dressing for the Week
Make a batch of this dressing, and you'll eat salads, grain bowls and stir fries with a versatile and tasty sauce.
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 inch fresh ginger peeled and sliced
- 6 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon brown rice miso
- 1 tablespoon sucanat or coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
In a blender, place the water, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, tahini, miso, brown sugar, and turmeric, and process until smooth. Scrape down and blend again as many times as needed with your blender.
Scrape into a 2 cup jar or storage container. Chill until needed. Keeps for a week.